All learning at Greene’s starts with you.
At Greene’s, we believe in learning through courses tailored to suit each individual; and we focus on individual learning because each student has unique qualities and needs. We also encourage our students to take personal responsibility for their studies and to succeed as independent learners. We are committed to putting students first; fostering self-confidence, responsibility and independence in our students; and promoting accessible learning for all. We accomplish this through the Greene’s method, the Greene’s index of independence (I.O.I.) and Greene’s Online, a student resource that allows students to see the status and progress of their studies anywhere and at anytime.
Professor Tony Wagner (Harvard Innovation Lab and Learning Policy Institute)
Our economy, the strength of our democracy, and perhaps even the health of the planet’s ecosystems, depend on educating future generations in ways very different from how many of us were schooled…
The questions we ask
What is in the student’s best interests?
What we consider
- Whatever students’ backgrounds, have they the potential to develop as independent learners?
- With our guidance, are they suited to the tutorial method?
- Will they flourish in a university-style environment?
- Are they prepared to take responsibility for their studies?
The commitment we make
- Develop confident, independent and happy students, with the best examination grades;
- Offer individually-crafted education, carefully designed for each student and module;
- Deliver an exemplary service, individualised, responsive and prompt.
EDUCATION FOR THE FUTURE
Dr. Wagner’s seven criteria:
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Collaboration across networks and leading by influence
- Agility and adaptability
- Initiative and entrepreneurism
- Effective oral and written communication
- Accessing and analysing information
- Curiosity and imagination